GOI Resoultion on Public Interest Disclosure and Protection of Informer.
- The Government of India has authorized the Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) as the ‘Designated Agency’ to receive written complaints for disclosure on any allegation of corruption or misuse of office and recommend appropriate action.
- The jurisdiction of the Commission in this regard would be restricted to any employee of the Central Government or of any corporation established by or under any Central Act, government companies, societies or local authorities owned or controlled by the
Central Government. Personal employed by the State Governments and activities of the State Governments or its Corporations etc. will not come under the purview of the commission
- In this regard, the Commission, which will accept such complaints, has the responsibility of keeping the identity of the complainant’s secret. Hence, it is informed to the general public that any complaint, which is to be made under this resolution, should
comply with the following aspects.
- The complaint should be in a closed/secured envelope.
- The envelope should be addressed to Secretary,Central Vigilance Commission and should be super scribed ‘’Complaint under The Public Interest Disclosure’’. If the envelope is not superscribed and closed,it will be possible for the Commission to protect the
complainant under the above resolution and the complaint will be dealt with as per the normalcomplaint policy of the Commission. The complainant should give his/her name and address in the beginning or end of complaint or in an attached letter.
- Commission will not entertain anonymous/pseudonymous complaints.
- The test of the complaint should be carefully drafted so as not to give any details or clue as to his/her identity. However, the details of the complaint should be specific and verifiable.
- In order to protect identity of the person, the Commission will not issue any acknowledgement and the whistle-blowers are advised not to enter into any further correspondence with the Commission in their own interest. The Commission assures that, subject
to the facts of the case being verifiable, it will take the necessary action, as provided under the Government of India Resolution mentioned above. If any further clarification is required, the commission will get in touch with the complainant.
- The Commission can also taken action against complaints making motivated/vexatious complaints under this Resolution.
- A copy of detailed notificastion is available on the web-site of the Commission
Issued in Public Interest by the Central Vigilance Commission, INA, Satarkta Bhawan, New Delhi
Superintending Engineer, Pong Power House Circle, BBMB (PW), Talwara
Whereas Sh.Ramesh Kumar s/o Sh.Diwan Chand, T/Mate (BBMB) is absent from duty since 18.10.2005 till date. He was charge-sheeted vide Addl.SE/PPH Dn. BBMB (PW), Talwara memo No.6096/97 dated 11.10.2006 and the charge-sheet was sent to him under registered
post at his permanent address, but the charge-sheet was returned by the postal authorities with the remarks “Premises locked”.
Now in order to afford him another opportunity to give reply to the charge-sheet, he is hereby called upon by way of the publication in the Newspapers to submit his reply to the charge-sheet within thirty days from the date of the publication of this notice,
failing which no other opportunity will be provided to him and accordingly action as per rules and principle of natural justice shall be taken against him.
Now as he cannot be served the charge-sheet through an ordinary manner so he is hereby called upon through this notice to give reply to the charge-sheet as stated ibid, failing which further disciplinary action will be initiated against him for his willful
absence from duties.